Darren Criss

Sabtu, 08 Juni 2013

Darren Criss "Emmys: TV's Biggest Supporting Stars"

Kali ini Darren Criss masuk dalam urutan ke 20 sebagai TV's Biggest Supporting Stars Darren Criss juga bergabung dengan urutan bintang-bintang tv show lainnya.

“I would have loved to be on Breaking Bad. I think I’d be a pretty good meth head. Or play Aaron Paul’s character. I think every young actor probably would have wanted that role.” Ujar Criss.

                   

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Glee Always


Music

Glee The Music Forever

Footer Widget 1

Your Text

Total Pageviews

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Sponsors

Text

Kunai - Naruto 3

BTricks

BThemes


Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Ads 468x60px

Popular Posts

About Me

Foto Saya
Twilightgleek-out
Lihat profil lengkapku

Followers

Featured Posts Coolbthemes

About Us

© 2010 McQuinn(Glee) Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls